By Christa Smith
There are three eternal Universal Laws that, when understood and deliberately applied, will bring about the joyous freedom of creating your own life experience as you want it to be.
The first of these laws is the Law of Attraction. It is the most powerful law in the Universe and affects everything that exists at all times. It is the basis of all manifestations.
The second law is the Law of Deliberate Creation. Your beliefs and expectations create your life experiences and if your thoughts are not applied deliberately, your reality will be created by default.
The third law is the Law of Allowing, also known as the Art of Allowing. You are an effective allower when you release resistance, go with the flow, and let others be who they are while you allow yourself to be who you are.
When you have a better understanding of how the Law of Attraction works, everything in your life will make more sense. You will understand that the people, circumstances, events or things in your life are being attracted to you by the vibrations you are emitting. And if you are not happy with your life the way it is, you will know how to change it.
The following is a brief overview of the main elements of the Law of Attraction:
1. Your thoughts vibrate and radiate a signal, which attracts a matching signal back, similar to a radio transmitter. When you turn on the radio and set the dial to 101.1 FM you do not expect to hear the broadcast from 98.6FM. Your receiver matches the signal from the broadcasting tower and you hear what is being broadcast on that vibrational frequency. The Law of Attraction responds to your thoughts in the same way.
2. Whatever you are giving your attention to, whether it is wanted or unwanted, causes you to emit a vibration that equals your point of attraction. If you are observing something that makes you feel happy, you offer a vibration, and by Law of Attraction, similar vibrations must come to you. If you are focusing your attention on what you do not have, by the Law of Attraction, you will continue to experience lack. Your life always reflects back to you what you are thinking about.
3. You can influence vibrational harmony with what you want by pretending that you are already experiencing it. When you imagine having it you are practicing the vibration of allowing it into your reality. The more you let your thoughts flow toward the enjoyment of the imagined experience, the closer you are to its manifestation.
4. There is a buffer of time between your thoughts about something and when it manifests. In most cases your manifestations do not occur instantaneously which gives you the opportunity to get more and more clear about what you want, so you can direct your attention to what you actually want to experience.
5. Your thoughts have magnetic power and attract other thoughts that are a vibrational match. The longer you focus on something, the more powerful it becomes. You can speed up your creations by giving it more attention and combining it with strong emotion. As your attention grows stronger, the Law of Attraction brings you the essence of what you have been focusing on.
6. A thought does not begin to become magnetic until you have given at least 17 seconds of attention to it. There is a momentum factor after 17 seconds, which increases the longer you hold your focus on the subject. To slow down or stop the momentum, simply focus on another thought.
7. You are more than you see in your physical body. There is a non-physical part of you that also exists and acts as your Inner Guidance System, always guiding you to your desires. Your Inner Being is always offering a positive perspective and is available to you at all times.
8. Your Inner Being communicates with you through your emotions. When you are feeling positive emotions; joy, eagerness, excitement, etc. you will know you are on the right track to having what you want. Your negative emotions, such as sadness, anger, and frustration, are indications from your Inner Guidance System that you are moving in the wrong direction.
The most important part of utilizing the Law of Attraction deliberately is being aware that it exists. Your awareness and understanding of it is the key to living a purposeful life, the life you were born to live.
Christa Smith is a holistic life coach specializing in the law of attraction and is the creator and manager of the Law of Attraction Resource Guide. You can visit her website at https://www.christa-smith.com/.