30 days
30 Days,  Manifestation

30 Day Manifestation – the Steps to Take

By Richard O’Neill

Reading books and going to seminars about The Law of Attraction is something that I have done for years and because of it I’m quite knowledgeable on the subject. However, I managed to attract a whole 0% of my desires for 2 of those years, all because I was so focused on the studying that I neglected to put what I had learned into practice. It was only when I came up with a system that I began to actually attract the means and resources to bring my desires into reality.

“All the breaks you need in life await within your imagination, imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth.” – Napoleon Hill

In order to kick start the attraction process, we first need to penetrate into the subconscious mind, which is where the process starts. We only use 10% of our brain consciously in our daily lives; the other 90% is the subconscious mind which runs itself. The subconscious mind does, however, rely on the conscious mind for the input necessary to control our habits, behavior and the attraction process.

The conscious mind then, is in effect, the gatekeeper to the great library within our subconscious mind and only opens the gate to those thoughts that are deemed worthy of entry. How is a thought deemed worthy of entry? Simple. Through consistent, repetitive thinking of a thought and with sufficient emotional content attached to it, the thought will enter the subconscious mind.

“Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale

30 Day Manifestation

1. On day one you identify your desires. Do this by closing your eyes and asking yourself, “What is it that I want the most at this moment in time?” Wait for a few minutes and while you wait, focus on the question. Breathe deeply and slowly and keep focused on the question. The answer will come in time.

2. In a notebook, write down your desire. Underneath the desire, write out your visualization for the end result of already possessing it.

3. Find a quiet place where you will be alone for 15 minutes. Get comfortable and close your eyes. Rest your hands, palms up, on your thighs with index finger and thumb lightly touching.

4. Begin taking deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth. Remember to breathe with your diaphragm which basically means as you breathe in, your stomach should puff out and as you breathe out it should contract. Every 2 breaths, utter an “ah” sound for as long as you can. Do this for around 10 minutes. Then fill yourself with a feeling of extreme gratitude. As you breathe in, imagine you are breathing in a powerfully strong, feel good feeling of gratitude and smile your biggest smile.

5. After about 2 minutes of that, bring your visualization into focus alongside the feeling of gratitude. Allow the visualization to play out until the final scene, using all five senses to experience it as you do so. Repeat an affirmation in your mind at the same time, such as, “I now have my new car.”

6. Do this meditation every day for 7 days.

7. Find a picture that represents your desire and glue it into your notebook, underneath your written desire and visualization. Every day, look at the picture and summon a powerful feeling of gratitude for having it already.

8. At the end of each day, sit down and write out a list of all the things you are grateful for on that day. This is important because it keeps you feeling gratitude which is important in the attraction process. It serves as the fuel for the desire to make its way to you.

9. Watch for signs and listen to your intuition because over the course of the 30 days, you will receive many promptings from your subconscious mind. Act on them and you will be 1 step closer to your desire. Ignore them and they will become overwhelmingly strong and you will be filled with a feeling of urgency. This is your subconscious mind urging you to take the action it has suggested.

“I’ve learned that I get blocked when my subconscious mind is telling me that I’ve taken the work in a wrong direction, and that once I start listening to what my subconscious is trying to tell me, I can work out the problem and get moving again.” – Walter Jon Williams

If you do this technique as I’ve instructed, you will without any shadow of a doubt, attract your desire into reality and you’ll be amazed at the power you have at your disposal. I have used this technique to attract desires many times over and it has never failed me. We have the power, it is up to us to put in a little effort and use it to attract the life of our dreams!


Richard O’Neill is a writer, TEFL Teacher and has qualifications in Psychotherapy, Child Psychology and Creative Writing. He has also studied numerous courses on The Law Of Attraction and wants to teach others how it can be used to better their lives.